Scrabble word: POROSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does POROSITY exist?
Definitions of POROSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being porous
- The state or property of being porous.
- A structure or part that is porous.
- The ratio of the volume of all the pores in a material to the volume of the whole.
- adv - having minute openings [adj] : POROUSLY
There are 8 letters in POROSITY: I O O P R S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POROSITY plus a wildcard: POROSITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POROSITY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POROSITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.