Is DISTRIBUTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DISTRIBUTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - (statistics) an arrangement of values of a variable showing their observed or theoretical frequency of occurrence
- noun - the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume
- noun - the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning
- noun - the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
- The act of distributing or the condition of being distributed; apportionment.
- Something distributed; an allotment.
- The act of dispersing or the condition of being dispersed; diffusion.
- The geographic occurrence or range of an organism.
- The geographic occurrence or range of a custom, a usage, or another feature.
- Division into categories; classification.
- The process of marketing and supplying goods, especially to retailers.
- A spatial or temporal array of objects or events: the distribution of theaters on Broadway.
- The division of an estate or property among rightful heirs.
- A set of numbers collected from a well-defined universe of possible measurements arising from a property or relationship under study.
There are 12 letters in DISTRIBUTION: B D I I I N O R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTRIBUTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of DISTRIBUTION, to go: DISTRIBUTION?
Rearrange the letters in DISTRIBUTION and see some winning combinations
12 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
9 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
8 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
7 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
6 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
5 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
4 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
3 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
2 letters out of DISTRIBUTION
Contextual use of DISTRIBUTION
What's nearby DISTRIBUTION
Lookup in Wiki for DISTRIBUTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DISTRIBUTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DISTRIBUTION"