Scrabble word: DISTRIBUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTRIBUTION exist?
Definitions of DISTRIBUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - (statistics) an arrangement of values of a variable showing their observed or theoretical frequency of occurrence
- noun - the spatial or geographic property of being scattered about over a range, area, or volume
- noun - the act of distributing or spreading or apportioning
- noun - the commercial activity of transporting and selling goods from a producer to a consumer
- The act of distributing or the condition of being distributed; apportionment.
- Something distributed; an allotment.
- The act of dispersing or the condition of being dispersed; diffusion.
- The geographic occurrence or range of an organism.
- The geographic occurrence or range of a custom, a usage, or another feature.
- Division into categories; classification.
- The process of marketing and supplying goods, especially to retailers.
- A spatial or temporal array of objects or events: the distribution of theaters on Broadway.
- The division of an estate or property among rightful heirs.
- A set of numbers collected from a well-defined universe of possible measurements arising from a property or relationship under study.
There are 12 letters in DISTRIBUTION: B D I I I N O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTRIBUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTRIBUTION plus a wildcard: DISTRIBUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTRIBUTION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTRIBUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.