Scrabble word: DISTURB
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTURB exist?
Definitions of DISTURB in dictionaries:
- verb - move deeply
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - tamper with
- verb - destroy the peace or tranquility of
- verb - damage as if by shaking or jarring
- To break up or destroy the tranquillity or settled state of: “Subterranean fires and deep unrest disturb the whole area” (Rachel Carson).
- To trouble emotionally or mentally; upset.
- To interfere with; interrupt: noise that disturbed my sleep.
- To intrude on; inconvenience: Constant calls disturbed her work.
- To put out of order; disarrange.
- verb - to interrupt the quiet, rest, or peace of