Scrabble word: DISTURB
Is DISTURB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DISTURB in dictionaries:
- verb - move deeply
- verb - change the arrangement or position of
- verb - tamper with
- verb - destroy the peace or tranquility of
- verb - damage as if by shaking or jarring
- To break up or destroy the tranquillity or settled state of: “Subterranean fires and deep unrest disturb the whole area” (Rachel Carson).
- To trouble emotionally or mentally; upset.
- To interfere with; interrupt: noise that disturbed my sleep.
- To intrude on; inconvenience: Constant calls disturbed her work.
- To put out of order; disarrange.
- verb - to interrupt the quiet, rest, or peace of
There are 7 letters in DISTURB: B D I R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTURB
Click to search all anagrams of DISTURB plus a wildcard: DISTURB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTURB
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTURB
Lookup in Wiki for DISTURB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.