Scrabble word: TURBID
In which Scrabble dictionary does TURBID exist?
Definitions of TURBID in dictionaries:
- adj - (of liquids) clouded as with sediment
- Having sediment or foreign particles stirred up or suspended; muddy: turbid water.
- Heavy, dark, or dense, as smoke or fog.
- In a state of turmoil; muddled: turbid feelings.
- adv - thick or opaque with roiled sediment [adj] : TURBIDLY
There are 6 letters in TURBID: B D I R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TURBID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TURBID plus a wildcard: TURBID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TURBID
Images for TURBID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.