Scrabble word: PERSISTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERSISTENT exist?
Definitions of PERSISTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - never-ceasing
- adj - continually recurring to the mind
- adj - retained
- adj - stubbornly unyielding
- Refusing to give up or let go; persevering obstinately.
- Insistently repetitive or continuous: a persistent ringing of the telephone.
- Existing or remaining in the same state for an indefinitely long time; enduring: persistent rumors; a persistent infection.
- Lasting past maturity without falling off, as the calyx on an eggplant or the scales of a pine cone.
- Retained permanently, rather than disappearing in an early stage of development: the persistent gills of fishes.
There are 10 letters in PERSISTENT: E E I N P R S S T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERSISTENT plus a wildcard: PERSISTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERSISTENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERSISTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.