Scrabble word: STIPULATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIPULATE exist?
Definitions of STIPULATE in dictionaries:
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - give a guarantee or promise of
- verb - make an oral contract or agreement in the verbal form of question and answer that is necessary to give it legal force
- To lay down as a condition of an agreement; require by contract.
- To specify or arrange in an agreement: stipulate a date of payment and a price.
- To guarantee or promise (something) in an agreement.
- To make an express demand or provision in an agreement.
- To form an agreement.
- Having stipules.
There are 9 letters in STIPULATE: A E I L P S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIPULATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIPULATE plus a wildcard: STIPULATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIPULATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIPULATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.