Scrabble word: RELAXATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does RELAXATION exist?
Definitions of RELAXATION in dictionaries:
- noun - (physiology) the gradual lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers
- noun - (physics) the exponential return of a system to equilibrium after a disturbance
- noun - a feeling of refreshing tranquility and an absence of tension or worry
- noun - an occurrence of control or strength weakening
- noun - freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)
- noun - a method of solving simultaneous equations by guessing a solution and then reducing the errors that result by successive approximations until all the errors are less than some specified amount
- noun - the act of making less strict
- The act of relaxing or the state of being relaxed.
- Refreshment of body or mind; recreation: played golf for relaxation.
- A loosening or slackening.
- A reduction in strictness or severity.
- The lengthening of inactive muscle or muscle fibers.
- The return or adjustment of a system to equilibrium following displacement or abrupt change.
- A method of solving equations in which the errors resulting from an initial approximation are reduced by succeeding approximations until all errors are within specified limits.
- verb - to make less tense or rigid
There are 10 letters in RELAXATION: A A E I L N O R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAXATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RELAXATION plus a wildcard: RELAXATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RELAXATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RELAXATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.