Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AXONAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXONAL exist?
Definitions of AXONAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resembling an axon
- adj - the central process of a neuron [n -S] : AXONAL, AXONIC
There are 6 letters in AXONAL: A A L N O X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXONAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXONAL plus a wildcard: AXONAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXONAL
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AXONAL
- BJR -- Wright 74 (883) 575 Figure 14
- Old English in The Saxon Chronicle
- Neurological disorders.
- Fig. 3-8 axonal transport of vesicles organelles and proteins by ...
- Diffuse axonal injury cerebral oedema
- Digital Blasphemy axonal ...
- New York Closed Head Injury Diffuse axonal Injury
- Nicotine and Brain Damage in Smoking & Tobacco News - Forum
- Multiple Sclerosis Current Status and Strategies for the Future (2001 ...
- Picture Mnemonic Diffuse axonal Injury