Scrabble word: AXIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AXIAL exist?
Definitions of AXIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to or resembling an axis of rotation
- adj - relating to or attached to the axis
- adj - situated on or along or in the direction of an axis
- Relating to, characterized by, or forming an axis.
- Located on, around, or in the direction of an axis.
- adv - pertaining to or forming an axis [adj] : AXIALLY
There are 5 letters in AXIAL: A A I L X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AXIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AXIAL plus a wildcard: AXIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AXIAL
Images for AXIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.