Scrabble word: MANUFACTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANUFACTURE exist?
Definitions of MANUFACTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the organized action of making of goods and services for sale
- noun - the act of making something (a product) from raw materials
- verb - put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- verb - make up something artificial or untrue
- verb - produce naturally
- verb - create or produce in a mechanical way
- To make or process (a raw material) into a finished product, especially by means of a large-scale industrial operation.
- To make or process (a product), especially with the use of industrial machines.
- To create, produce, or turn out in a mechanical manner: “His books seem to have been manufactured rather than composed” (Dwight Macdonald).
- To make or process goods, especially in large quantities and by means of industrial machines.
- The act, craft, or process of manufacturing products, especially on a large scale.
- An industry in which mechanical power and machinery are employed.
- A product that is manufactured.
- The making or producing of something.
There are 11 letters in MANUFACTURE: A A C E F M N R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANUFACTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANUFACTURE plus a wildcard: MANUFACTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANUFACTURE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANUFACTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.