Scrabble word: FURNACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURNACE exist?
Definitions of FURNACE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc.
- An enclosure in which energy in a nonthermal form is converted to heat, especially such an enclosure in which heat is generated by the combustion of a suitable fuel.
- An intensely hot place: the furnace of the sun; an attic room that is a furnace in the summer.
- A severe test or trial: endured the furnace of his friends’ blame after the accident.
- verb - to subject to heat