Scrabble word: FURNACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FURNACE exist?
Definitions of FURNACE in dictionaries:
- noun - an enclosed chamber in which heat is produced to heat buildings, destroy refuse, smelt or refine ores, etc.
- An enclosure in which energy in a nonthermal form is converted to heat, especially such an enclosure in which heat is generated by the combustion of a suitable fuel.
- An intensely hot place: the furnace of the sun; an attic room that is a furnace in the summer.
- A severe test or trial: endured the furnace of his friends’ blame after the accident.
- verb - to subject to heat
There are 7 letters in FURNACE: A C E F N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FURNACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FURNACE plus a wildcard: FURNACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FURNACE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FURNACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.