Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FUTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUTURE exist?
Definitions of FUTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the time yet to come
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- noun - bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- adj - yet to be or coming
- adj - effective in or looking toward the future
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adj - a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
- The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
- Something that will happen in time to come: “The future comes apace” (Shakespeare).
- Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
- The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
- That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.
- adj - the time yet to come [n -S] : FUTURAL
There are 6 letters in FUTURE: E F R T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUTURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUTURE plus a wildcard: FUTURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUTURE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FUTURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.