Scrabble word: FUTURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUTURE exist?
Definitions of FUTURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the time yet to come
- noun - a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- noun - bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- adj - yet to be or coming
- adj - effective in or looking toward the future
- adj - (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
- adj - a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
- The indefinite time yet to come: will try to do better in the future.
- Something that will happen in time to come: “The future comes apace” (Shakespeare).
- Commodities or stocks bought or sold upon agreement of delivery in time to come.
- The form of a verb used in speaking of action that has not yet occurred or of states not yet in existence.
- That is to be or to come; of or existing in later time.
- adj - the time yet to come [n -S] : FUTURAL