Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MANURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANURE exist?
Definitions of MANURE in dictionaries:
- noun - any animal or plant material used to fertilize land especially animal excreta usually with litter material
- verb - spread manure, as for fertilization
- Material, especially barnyard or stable dung, often with discarded animal bedding, used to fertilize soil.
- v - to fertilize with manure (animal excrement)
There are 6 letters in MANURE: A E M N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANURE plus a wildcard: MANURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MANURE
- Dry poultry manure application. (Angela Rieck-Hinz)
- BestandPaardenstalmest Horse manure.jpg - Wikipedia
- Types of manure
- Well-rotted manure. Photo courtesy The Word Factory Ltdflickr.com
- biff manure back to the future best bits
- manure Tea Growing Green Gardens with manure Tea
- -than-normal fall has left Ohios farmers with stockpiles of manure ...
- 1893 New York City horse manure piled up on city streets providing ...
- John Deeres manure spreader is the only equipment the company won ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.