Scrabble word: UNARMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNARMED exist?
Definitions of UNARMED in dictionaries:
- verb - take away the weapons from
- adj - (used of persons or the military) not having or using arms
- adj - (used of plants or animals) lacking barbs or stings or thorns
- Lacking weapons or armor; defenseless.
- Not carrying, using, or displaying arms: an unarmed spotter plane; unarmed robbery.
- Having no thorns, spines, teeth, claws, or other protective parts.
- verb - to deprive of weapons