Scrabble word: UNARMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNARMED exist?
Definitions of UNARMED in dictionaries:
- verb - take away the weapons from
- adj - (used of persons or the military) not having or using arms
- adj - (used of plants or animals) lacking barbs or stings or thorns
- Lacking weapons or armor; defenseless.
- Not carrying, using, or displaying arms: an unarmed spotter plane; unarmed robbery.
- Having no thorns, spines, teeth, claws, or other protective parts.
- verb - to deprive of weapons
There are 7 letters in UNARMED: A D E M N R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNARMED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNARMED plus a wildcard: UNARMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNARMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNARMED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.