Scrabble word: UNDERARM
In which Scrabble dictionary does UNDERARM exist?
Definitions of UNDERARM in dictionaries:
- adj - with hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level
- adv - with the hand swung below shoulder level
- Located, placed, or used under the arm.
- Executed with the hand brought forward and up from below the level of the shoulder; underhand.
- noun - the hollow under the arm at the shoulder
There are 8 letters in UNDERARM: A D E M N R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UNDERARM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UNDERARM plus a wildcard: UNDERARM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UNDERARM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UNDERARM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.