Scrabble word: AUTUMN
In which Scrabble dictionary does AUTUMN exist?
Definitions of AUTUMN in dictionaries:
- noun - the season when the leaves fall from the trees
- The season of the year between summer and winter, lasting from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice and from September to December in the Northern Hemisphere; fall.
- A period of maturity verging on decline.
- Of, having to do with, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of autumn: autumn foliage; autumn harvests.
- Grown during the season of autumn: autumn crops.
- adj - a season of the year [n -S] : AUTUMNAL
There are 6 letters in AUTUMN: A M N T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTUMN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AUTUMN plus a wildcard: AUTUMN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AUTUMN
Images for AUTUMN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.