Scrabble word: QUANTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTUM exist?
Definitions of QUANTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory
- noun - (physics) the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess (according to quantum theory)
- A quantity or an amount.
- A specified portion.
- Something that can be counted or measured.
- The smallest amount of a physical quantity that can exist independently, especially a discrete quantity of electromagnetic radiation.
- Often used to modify another noun: quantum advances in technology.
- noun - a fundamental unit of energy
There are 7 letters in QUANTUM: A M N Q T U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUANTUM plus a wildcard: QUANTUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUANTUM
Images for QUANTUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.