Scrabble word: QUANTUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUANTUM exist?
Definitions of QUANTUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a discrete amount of something that is analogous to the quantities in quantum theory
- noun - (physics) the smallest discrete quantity of some physical property that a system can possess (according to quantum theory)
- A quantity or an amount.
- A specified portion.
- Something that can be counted or measured.
- The smallest amount of a physical quantity that can exist independently, especially a discrete quantity of electromagnetic radiation.
- Often used to modify another noun: quantum advances in technology.
- noun - a fundamental unit of energy