Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANTRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANTRUM exist?
Definitions of ANTRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural cavity or hollow in a bone
- A cavity or chamber, especially one in a bone.
- Either of the sinuses in the bones of the upper jaw, opening into the nasal cavity.
- n - a cavity in a bone
There are 6 letters in ANTRUM: A M N R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ANTRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANTRUM plus a wildcard: ANTRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANTRUM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANTRUM
- ObesityHelp - Gastric Bypass LAP-BAND System DS and Other Surgical ...
- Pyloric antrum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Anatomy and Normal Histology of the Stomach
- antrum - Gesundheits-Lexikon - jameda
- antrum of Highmore with Roots of Teeth ClipArt ETC
- Mastoid antrum - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Pyloric antrum Diagram
- Figure 1.1. Macroscopic anatomy of the stomach.
- Correlation of follicular fluid proxidant-antioxidant levels in bovine ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.