Scrabble word: TARMAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TARMAC exist?
Definitions of TARMAC in dictionaries:
- noun - a paving material of tar and broken stone
- noun - a paved surface having compressed layers of broken rocks held together with tar
- verb - surface with macadam
- To cause (an aircraft) to sit on a taxiway.
- verb - to cause (an aircraft) to sit on a taxiway
There are 6 letters in TARMAC: A A C M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TARMAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TARMAC plus a wildcard: TARMAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TARMAC
Images for TARMAC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.