Scrabble word: CONSUMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSUMPTION exist?
Definitions of CONSUMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- noun - involving the lungs with progressive wasting of the body
- noun - (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- noun - the act of consuming something
- The act or process of consuming.
- The state of being consumed.
- An amount consumed.
- The using up of goods and services by consumer purchasing or in the production of other goods.
- A progressive wasting of body tissue.
- Pulmonary tuberculosis.
There are 11 letters in CONSUMPTION: C I M N N O O P S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSUMPTION plus a wildcard: CONSUMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSUMPTION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSUMPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.