Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OMINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OMINOUS exist?
Definitions of OMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
- adj - presaging ill fortune
- Menacing; threatening: ominous black clouds; ominous rumblings of discontent.
- Of or being an omen, especially an evil one.
- adj - portending evil
There are 7 letters in OMINOUS: I M N O O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OMINOUS plus a wildcard: OMINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OMINOUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OMINOUS
- CLASSICSHITS ominous Clouds (PHOTOS)
- ominous Clouds
- ominous Condor Options
- ominous clouds MUSINGS OF A WANDERER
- An ominous Path
- UU) The ominous (UU Balanced Team) - Smogon Community
- Gallery Thunder-storm The ominous sky
- Download ominous Stonehenge wallpaper 101144
- ominous View Travel Photography
- HARMLESS THOUGHTS 8 ominously vicious animal photos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.