Scrabble word: STRATEGIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRATEGIC exist?
Definitions of STRATEGIC in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to or concerned with strategy
- adj - highly important to or an integral part of a strategy or plan of action especially in war
- Of or relating to strategy.
- Important or essential in relation to a plan of action: a strategic withdrawal.
- Essential to the effective conduct of war: strategic materials.
- Highly important to an intended objective: The committee discussed strategic marketing factors.
- Intended to destroy the military potential of an enemy: strategic bombing.
There are 9 letters in STRATEGIC: A C E G I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRATEGIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRATEGIC plus a wildcard: STRATEGIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRATEGIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRATEGIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.