Scrabble word: SPIRACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPIRACLE exist?
Definitions of SPIRACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a breathing orifice
- Any of several tracheal openings in the exoskeleton of an insect or a spider.
- A small respiratory opening behind the eye of certain fishes, such as sharks, rays, and skates.
- The blowhole of a cetacean.
- An aperture or opening through which air is admitted and expelled.
- noun - an orifice through which breathing occurs
There are 8 letters in SPIRACLE: A C E I L P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPIRACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPIRACLE plus a wildcard: SPIRACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPIRACLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPIRACLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.