Scrabble word: MISERABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISERABLE exist?
Definitions of MISERABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - very unhappy
- adj - deserving or inciting pity
- adj - of the most contemptible kind
- adj - of very poor quality or condition
- adj - characterized by physical misery
- adj - contemptibly small in amount
- Very uncomfortable or unhappy; wretched.
- Causing or accompanied by great discomfort or distress: a miserable climate.
- Mean or shameful; contemptible: a miserable trick.
- Wretchedly inadequate: lived in a miserable shack; fed the prisoners miserable rations.
- Of poor quality; inferior: miserable handicraft.
There are 9 letters in MISERABLE: A B E E I L M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISERABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISERABLE plus a wildcard: MISERABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISERABLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISERABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.