Scrabble word: DEPOSITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPOSITION exist?
Definitions of DEPOSITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the natural process of laying down a deposit of something
- noun - (law) a pretrial interrogation of a witness
- noun - the act of putting something somewhere
- noun - the act of deposing someone
- The act of deposing, as from high office.
- The act of depositing, especially the laying down of matter by a natural process.
- Something deposited; a deposit.
- Testimony under oath, especially a statement by a witness that is written down or recorded for use in court at a later date.
There are 10 letters in DEPOSITION: D E I I N O O P S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPOSITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPOSITION plus a wildcard: DEPOSITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPOSITION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPOSITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.