Scrabble word: BLISTERING
Is BLISTERING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLISTERING in dictionaries:
- noun - the formation of vesicles in or beneath the skin
- verb - get blistered
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - cause blisters to form on
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - hot enough to raise (or as if to raise) blisters
- adj - very fast
- Intensely hot: a blistering sun.
- Harsh; severe: blistering criticism.
- Very rapid: a blistering pace.
- Producing a blister or blisters: a blistering agent.
- verb - to cause blisters (skin swellings)
There are 10 letters in BLISTERING: B E G I I L N R S T
Click to search all anagrams of BLISTERING plus a wildcard: BLISTERING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLISTERING
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLISTERING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.