Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIRLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRLING exist?
Definitions of BIRLING in dictionaries:
- noun - rotating a log rapidly in the water (as a competitive sport)
- verb - cause a floating log to rotate by treading
- A game of skill, especially among lumberjacks, in which two competitors try to balance on a floating log while spinning it with their feet.
- n - a lumberjack's game
There are 7 letters in BIRLING: B G I I L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRLING plus a wildcard: BIRLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BIRLING
- birling Manor
- Un ispettore in casa birling La Contrada Teatro Stabile di ...
- 10EnglishCM - An Inspector Calls- Mrs birling
- birling Gap - Kent and Sussex Pics
- birling Gap Hotel Eastbourne East Sussex
- birling Village Sign OS grid TQ6860 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- BBC - GCSE Bitesize Sheila birling
- birling Gap OS grid TV5596 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- BBC - GCSE Bitesize Eric birling
- birling Church Kent