Scrabble word: LISTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LISTING exist?
Definitions of LISTING in dictionaries:
- noun - a database containing an ordered array of items (names or topics)
- noun - the act of making a list of items
- verb - give or make a list of
- verb - include in a list
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- verb - tilt to one side
- verb - enumerate
- An entry in a list or directory: the first listing in the telephone book.
- A list: a listing of physicians.
- A printout of a program or data set.
- noun - something that is listed
There are 7 letters in LISTING: G I I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LISTING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LISTING plus a wildcard: LISTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LISTING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LISTING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.