Scrabble word: STIFLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does STIFLING exist?
Definitions of STIFLING in dictionaries:
- noun - forceful prevention
- verb - conceal or hide
- verb - smother or suppress
- verb - impair the respiration of or obstruct the air passage of
- verb - be asphyxiated
- adj - characterized by oppressive heat and humidity
- Very hot or stuffy almost to the point of being suffocating.
- Being of such a character or nature as to engender a feeling of stultification, repression, or suffocation: “The scholarly correctness of our age can be stifling” (Annalyn Swan).
- verb - to prevent from breathing
There are 8 letters in STIFLING: F G I I L N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STIFLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STIFLING plus a wildcard: STIFLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STIFLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STIFLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.