Scrabble word: PROCESSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROCESSION exist?
Definitions of PROCESSION in dictionaries:
- noun - (theology) the origination of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost
- noun - the group action of a collection of people or animals or vehicles moving ahead in more or less regular formation
- noun - the act of moving forward (as toward a goal)
- The act of moving along or forward; progression.
- Origination; emanation; rise.
- A group of persons, vehicles, or objects moving along in an orderly, formal manner.
- The movement of such a group.
- An orderly succession: the procession of the seasons.
There are 10 letters in PROCESSION: C E I N O O P R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROCESSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROCESSION plus a wildcard: PROCESSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROCESSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROCESSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.