Scrabble word: HAMSTRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does HAMSTRING exist?
Definitions of HAMSTRING in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the tendons at the back of the knee
- verb - make ineffective or powerless
- verb - cripple by cutting the hamstring
- Any of the tendons at the rear hollow of the human knee.
- The hamstring muscle.
- The large tendon in the back of the hock of a quadruped.
- To cut the hamstring of (an animal or a person) and thereby cripple.
- To destroy or hinder the efficiency of; frustrate.
There are 9 letters in HAMSTRING: A G H I M N R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HAMSTRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HAMSTRING plus a wildcard: HAMSTRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HAMSTRING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HAMSTRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.