Scrabble word: EQUINOCTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUINOCTIAL exist?
Definitions of EQUINOCTIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the great circle on the celestial sphere midway between the celestial poles
- adj - relating to the vicinity of the equator
- adj - relating to an equinox (when the lengths of night and day are equal)
- Relating to an equinox.
- Relating to the celestial equator.
- A violent storm of wind and rain occurring at or near the time of the equinox.
There are 11 letters in EQUINOCTIAL: A C E I I L N O Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUINOCTIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUINOCTIAL plus a wildcard: EQUINOCTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUINOCTIAL
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUINOCTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.