Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUAL exist?
Definitions of EQUAL in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj - having the same quantity, value, or measure as another
- adj - having the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task
- Having the same quantity, measure, or value as another.
- Being the same or identical to in value.
- Having the same privileges, status, or rights: equal before the law.
- Being the same for all members of a group: gave every player an equal chance to win.
- Having the requisite qualities, such as strength or ability, for a task or situation: “Elizabeth found herself quite equal to the scene” (Jane Austen).
- Adequate in extent, amount, or degree.
- Impartial; just; equitable.
- Tranquil; equable.
- Showing or having no variance in proportion, structure, or appearance.
- To be equal to, especially in value.
- It has been argued that equal is an absolute term—two quantities either are or are not equal—and hence cannot be qualified as to degree.
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 5 letters in EQUAL: A E L Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUAL plus a wildcard: EQUAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUAL
Images for EQUAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.