Scrabble word: EQUALS
Is EQUALS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EQUALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is of equal standing with another in a group
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - be equal to in quality or ability
- verb - make equal, uniform, corresponding, or matching
- adj - having the same capability, quantity, or effect as another
- verb - to be equal to
There are 6 letters in EQUALS: A E L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUALS
Click to search all anagrams of EQUALS plus a wildcard: EQUALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUALS
Images for EQUALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.