Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLAQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLAQUE exist?
Definitions of PLAQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - (pathology) a small abnormal patch on or inside the body
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- A flat plate, slab, or disk that is ornamented or engraved for mounting, as on a wall for decoration or on a monument for information.
- A small pin or brooch worn as an ornament or a badge of membership.
- A small disk-shaped formation or growth; a patch.
- A deposit of fatty material on the inner lining of an arterial wall, characteristic of atherosclerosis.
- A scaly patch formed on the skin by psoriasis.
- A film of mucus and bacteria on a tooth surface.
- A clear, often round patch of lysed cells in an otherwise opaque layer of a bacteria or cell culture.
- n - an ornamental plate or disk
There are 6 letters in PLAQUE: A E L P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLAQUE plus a wildcard: PLAQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAQUE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLAQUE
- Award plaque Wall plaque Recognition plaque Engraved plaque ...
- ... Economy plaques High Gloss Mahogany plaque with Black Plate
- Crystal Blanc Cherry Award plaque (Sm.)
- Rosewood stained piano finish plaque with notched corners black ...
- Proudly We Hail plaque
- Baptismal plaque
- ... Stained Star Shower plaque - plaques - Lamb Awards & Engraving
- ... stained piano finish perpetual plaque with 2 plate combinations
- Retirement plaque Citations