Scrabble word: PLAQUE
Is PLAQUE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PLAQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - (pathology) a small abnormal patch on or inside the body
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- A flat plate, slab, or disk that is ornamented or engraved for mounting, as on a wall for decoration or on a monument for information.
- A small pin or brooch worn as an ornament or a badge of membership.
- A small disk-shaped formation or growth; a patch.
- A deposit of fatty material on the inner lining of an arterial wall, characteristic of atherosclerosis.
- A scaly patch formed on the skin by psoriasis.
- A film of mucus and bacteria on a tooth surface.
- A clear, often round patch of lysed cells in an otherwise opaque layer of a bacteria or cell culture.
- noun - an ornamental plate or disk
There are 6 letters in PLAQUE: A E L P Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAQUE
Click to search all anagrams of PLAQUE plus a wildcard: PLAQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLAQUE
Images for PLAQUE
Lookup in Wiki for PLAQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.