Scrabble word: ACQUIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUIT exist?
Definitions of ACQUIT in dictionaries:
- verb - pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- To free or clear from a charge or accusation.
- To release or discharge from a duty.
- To conduct (oneself) in a specified manner.
- To repay.
- verb - to free or clear from a charge of fault or crime
There are 6 letters in ACQUIT: A C I Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACQUIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUIT plus a wildcard: ACQUIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUIT
Images for ACQUIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.