Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACQUITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACQUITS exist?
Definitions of ACQUITS in dictionaries:
- verb - pronounce not guilty of criminal charges
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- v - to free or clear from a charge of fault or crime
There are 7 letters in ACQUITS: A C I Q S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACQUITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACQUITS plus a wildcard: ACQUITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACQUITS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACQUITS
- UN court acquits Karadzic of 1 genocide count - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- Court acquits man of fathers murder
- International court acquits Congo rebel leader - 2SPACE.NET - News ...
- Jury acquits defendant of murder
- MCA acquits Zaheer Khan and Ajit Agarkar - The Times of India
- Jury acquits West Covina Assemblyman Of DUI Charge Los Angeles ...
- ICC acquits Congolese warlord The Nation
- Court acquits woman her alleged lover of killing her husband
- Dubai acquits five in Nakheels World Islands case Bahrain Culture ...
- SC acquits Pak microbiologist Chishti of murder charge
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.