Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AQUATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does AQUATIC exist?
Definitions of AQUATIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a plant that lives in or on water
- adj - relating to or consisting of or being in water
- adj - operating or living or growing in water
- Consisting of, relating to, or being in water: an aquatic environment.
- Living or growing in, on, or near the water: aquatic animals and plants.
- Taking place in or on the water: an aquatic sport.
- An organism that lives in, on, or near the water.
- noun - an organism living or growing in or near water
There are 7 letters in AQUATIC: A A C I Q T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AQUATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AQUATIC plus a wildcard: AQUATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AQUATIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AQUATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.