Scrabble word: QUINCE
Is QUINCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - small Asian tree with pinkish flowers and pear-shaped fruit
- noun - aromatic acid-tasting pear-shaped fruit used in preserves
- A western Asian shrub or tree (Cydonia oblonga) having white flowers and hard applelike fruit.
- The aromatic, many-seeded fruit of this plant, edible only when cooked.
- noun - an apple-like fruit
There are 6 letters in QUINCE: C E I N Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINCE
Click to search all anagrams of QUINCE plus a wildcard: QUINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUINCE
Images for QUINCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.