Scrabble word: QUICKEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUICKEN exist?
Definitions of QUICKEN in dictionaries:
- verb - move faster
- verb - make keen or more acute
- verb - give life or energy to
- verb - show signs of life
- verb - give new life or energy to
- To make more rapid; accelerate.
- To make alive; vitalize.
- To excite and stimulate; stir.
- To make steeper.
- To become more rapid.
- To come or return to life: “And the weak spirit quickens” (T.
- To reach the stage of pregnancy when the fetus can be felt to move.
- verb - to speed up
There are 7 letters in QUICKEN: C E I K N Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUICKEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUICKEN plus a wildcard: QUICKEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUICKEN
Images for QUICKEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.