Scrabble word: PROTECTORATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTECTORATE exist?
Definitions of PROTECTORATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state or territory partly controlled by (but not a possession of) a stronger state but autonomous in internal affairs
- A relationship of protection and partial control assumed by a superior power over a dependent country or region.
- The protected country or region.
- The government, office, or term of a protector.
- The government of England under Oliver Cromwell and his son Richard, ruling as Lord Protector of the Commonwealth.
There are 12 letters in PROTECTORATE: A C E E O O P R R T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTECTORATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTECTORATE plus a wildcard: PROTECTORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTECTORATE
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTECTORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.