Scrabble word: PROTECTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does PROTECTOR exist?
Definitions of PROTECTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who cares for persons or property
- One who protects; a guardian.
- A device that protects; a guard.
- A person who rules a kingdom during the minority of a sovereign.
- The head of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland, and Ireland from 1653 to 1659.
There are 9 letters in PROTECTOR: C E O O P R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PROTECTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PROTECTOR plus a wildcard: PROTECTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PROTECTOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PROTECTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.