Scrabble word: TATTOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TATTOO exist?
Definitions of TATTOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- noun - a design on the skin made by tattooing
- noun - the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
- verb - stain (skin) with indelible color
- A signal sounded on a drum or bugle to summon soldiers or sailors to their quarters at night.
- A display of military exercises offered as evening entertainment.
- To beat out an even rhythm, as with the fingers.
- To mark (the skin) with a tattoo.
- To form (a tattoo) on the skin.
- verb - to mark the skin with indelible pigments