Scrabble word: TATTOO
In which Scrabble dictionary does TATTOO exist?
Definitions of TATTOO in dictionaries:
- noun - a drumbeat or bugle call that signals the military to return to their quarters
- noun - a design on the skin made by tattooing
- noun - the practice of making a design on the skin by pricking and staining
- verb - stain (skin) with indelible color
- A signal sounded on a drum or bugle to summon soldiers or sailors to their quarters at night.
- A display of military exercises offered as evening entertainment.
- To beat out an even rhythm, as with the fingers.
- To mark (the skin) with a tattoo.
- To form (a tattoo) on the skin.
- verb - to mark the skin with indelible pigments
There are 6 letters in TATTOO: A O O T T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TATTOO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TATTOO plus a wildcard: TATTOO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TATTOO
Images for TATTOO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.