Scrabble word: RECEPTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECEPTOR exist?
Definitions of RECEPTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a cellular structure that is postulated to exist in order to mediate between a chemical agent that acts on nervous tissue and the physiological response
- noun - an organ having nerve endings (in the skin or viscera or eye or ear or nose or mouth) that respond to stimulation
- A specialized cell or group of nerve endings that responds to sensory stimuli.
- A molecular structure or site on the surface or interior of a cell that binds with substances such as hormones, antigens, drugs, or neurotransmitters.
- noun - a nerve ending specialized to receive stimuli
There are 8 letters in RECEPTOR: C E E O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECEPTOR plus a wildcard: RECEPTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECEPTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECEPTOR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.