Scrabble word: RECEPTOR
Is RECEPTOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECEPTOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cellular structure that is postulated to exist in order to mediate between a chemical agent that acts on nervous tissue and the physiological response
- noun - an organ having nerve endings (in the skin or viscera or eye or ear or nose or mouth) that respond to stimulation
- A specialized cell or group of nerve endings that responds to sensory stimuli.
- A molecular structure or site on the surface or interior of a cell that binds with substances such as hormones, antigens, drugs, or neurotransmitters.
- noun - a nerve ending specialized to receive stimuli
There are 8 letters in RECEPTOR: C E E O P R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECEPTOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECEPTOR, to go: RECEPTOR?
Rearrange the letters in RECEPTOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of RECEPTOR
7 letters out of RECEPTOR
6 letters out of RECEPTOR
5 letters out of RECEPTOR
4 letters out of RECEPTOR
3 letters out of RECEPTOR
2 letters out of RECEPTOR
Images for RECEPTOR
Lookup in Wiki for RECEPTOR
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.