Scrabble word: MILLSTONE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLSTONE exist?
Definitions of MILLSTONE in dictionaries:
- noun - (figurative) something that hinders or handicaps
- noun - any load that is difficult to carry
- noun - one of a pair of heavy flat disk-shaped stones that are rotated against one another to grind the grain
- One of a pair of cylindrical stones used in a mill for grinding grain.
- A heavy weight; a burden: This job is a millstone around my neck.
There are 9 letters in MILLSTONE: E I L L M N O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLSTONE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLSTONE plus a wildcard: MILLSTONE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLSTONE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLSTONE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.