Scrabble word: NIELLO
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIELLO exist?
Definitions of NIELLO in dictionaries:
- Any of several black metallic alloys of sulfur with copper, silver, or lead, used to fill an incised design on the surface of another metal.
- A surface or an object decorated with one of these alloys.
- The art or process of ornamenting metal surfaces with one of these alloys.
- noun - a black metallic substance
- verb - to decorate with niello
There are 6 letters in NIELLO: E I L L N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIELLO plus a wildcard: NIELLO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIELLO
Images for NIELLO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.