Scrabble word: MILLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLET exist?
Definitions of MILLET in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small-grained annual cereal and forage grasses of the genera Panicum, Echinochloa, Setaria, Sorghum, and Eleusine
- noun - French painter of rural scenes (1814-1875)
- noun - small seed of any of various annual cereal grasses especially Setaria italica
- An annual grass (Panicum milaiceum) cultivated in Eurasia for its grains and in North America for hay.
- The white grains of this plant.
- Any of several similar or related grasses.
- noun - a cereal grass
There are 6 letters in MILLET: E I L L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLET plus a wildcard: MILLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLET
Images for MILLET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.