Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MILLET
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILLET exist?
Definitions of MILLET in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various small-grained annual cereal and forage grasses of the genera Panicum, Echinochloa, Setaria, Sorghum, and Eleusine
- noun - French painter of rural scenes (1814-1875)
- noun - small seed of any of various annual cereal grasses especially Setaria italica
- An annual grass (Panicum milaiceum) cultivated in Eurasia for its grains and in North America for hay.
- The white grains of this plant.
- Any of several similar or related grasses.
- n - a cereal grass
There are 6 letters in MILLET: E I L L M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILLET plus a wildcard: MILLET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILLET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MILLET
- Hulled Foxtail millet productsChina Hulled Foxtail millet supplier
- Filemillet.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FilePearl millet after combine harvesting.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- FileA closeup of Thinai millet with husk..JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- RURAL CONTEMPORNEA millet
- Good Grains What Is millet The Kitchn
- millet Yellow - Ingredients Descriptions and Photos An All Creatures ...
- millet My Favorite Rice Substitute my allergen-free lifestyle ...
- Jean-Franois millet Luciaadverses Blog
- Organic millet Dry Extract millet Dry Extract Exporters millet Dry ...