Is MARTINGALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MARTINGALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a harness strap that connects the nose piece to the girth
- noun - spar under the bowsprit of a sailboat
- The strap of a horse’s harness that connects the girth to the noseband and is designed to prevent the horse from throwing back its head.
- Any of several parts of standing rigging strengthening the bowsprit and jib boom against the force of the head stays.
- A method of gambling in which one doubles the stakes after each loss.
- A loose half belt or strap placed on the back of a garment, such as a coat or jacket.
There are 10 letters in MARTINGALE: A A E G I L M N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MARTINGALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MARTINGALE, to go: MARTINGALE?
Rearrange the letters in MARTINGALE and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of MARTINGALE
9 letters out of MARTINGALE
8 letters out of MARTINGALE
7 letters out of MARTINGALE
6 letters out of MARTINGALE
5 letters out of MARTINGALE
4 letters out of MARTINGALE
3 letters out of MARTINGALE
2 letters out of MARTINGALE
Contextual use of MARTINGALE
What's nearby MARTINGALE
Lookup in Wiki for MARTINGALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MARTINGALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MARTINGALE"