Is ANEMIA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANEMIA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deficiency of red blood cells
- noun - a lack of vitality
- noun - genus of terrestrial or lithophytic ferns having pinnatifid fronds
- A pathological deficiency in the oxygen-carrying component of the blood, measured in unit volume concentrations of hemoglobin, red blood cell volume, or red blood cell number.
- adj - a disorder of the blood [n -S] : ANEMIC
There are 6 letters in ANEMIA: A A E I M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANEMIA
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANEMIA, to go: ANEMIA?
Rearrange the letters in ANEMIA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANEMIA
What's nearby ANEMIA
Lookup in Wiki for ANEMIA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANEMIA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANEMIA"