Is MAGNET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAGNET in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a device that attracts iron and produces a magnetic field
- noun - a characteristic that provides pleasure and attracts
- An object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel.
- An electromagnet.
- A person, a place, an object, or a situation that exerts attraction.
- noun - a body that possesses the property of attracting iron
There are 6 letters in MAGNET: A E G M N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAGNET
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAGNET, to go: MAGNET?
Rearrange the letters in MAGNET and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MAGNET
5 letters out of MAGNET
4 letters out of MAGNET
3 letters out of MAGNET
2 letters out of MAGNET
Contextual use of MAGNET
What's nearby MAGNET
Lookup in Wiki for MAGNET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAGNET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAGNET"